Monday, April 14, 2008

Overheard [paraphrase]

On the montreal metro, a couple in their mid-20's:

woman: Have you ever given blood?

man: yes

woman: I gave blood once, but now they just keep bugging me to give more

man: really?

woman: yah! but like, I need my blood! I can't like, give it all away!

CV: *sigh*

======================
In a sushi restaurant, three Uni-girls, early 20's?

girl one: but I can't come to your grandma's for dinner, I'll be high!
girl two: don't worry, she won't notice
girl three: well, we have to have dinner with grandma, it's passover
girl one: well, I'm going to get high
girl two: so, that means, passover is a tradition for us, just as smoking up is a tradition for you...

[minute of awkward silence as girl one wonders if 2 is being sarcastic]

all three nod and carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment