Monday, July 21, 2008

Lundi, latin style

So, my weekly dance lesson was moved to Mondays for now, and after a somewhat scarring experience at a club this weekend, I didn't do my teacher proud - but he's a patient guy and will eventually get me to slow down :-)

[Geek Chic]
Last time I worked in an ad agency, I kept a jar of Chuppa Chups on my desk to woo and sooth creative teams into agreeing to tight timelines and budgets. Shameful, but we all enjoy candy so let's celebrate turning 50!!

[Creatively speaking]
Discovered Steven Klein and Julian Wolkenstein recently - wow.

[Seen]
Be Kind, Rewind - as much as like Jack Black and love Mos Def, AND, enjoyed 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind', I didn't get this.

[Offline]
What is the What [struggling] and Putain [possibly a struggle]

[Up Next]
Shakespeare in the park, hopefully no tempest for the The Tempest

[Yum]
Had an amazing experience this past weekend in a few forested enclaves of the eastern townships picking mushrooms - came home with a bag of chanterelles that were pretty and tasty. Accompanied by three french men who know FAR too much about mushrooms, cheese and apple cider - I felt like a foodie princess.

[Heard]
In an effort to learn how to count properly, this week is all courtesy of the
Spanish Harlem Orchestra.

No comments:

Post a Comment