Monday, January 19, 2009

Good day sunshine...

[Geek Chic]
bubble calendar

[Creatively speaking]
durex balloon animals - fun for the whole family (unless you're trying to have kids)

[Passages]
Snow by Orhan Pamuk - an interesting read/exploration art and pursuit of happiness through politics, religion and belief systems.

The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann - so far, the three days at the sanatorium are feeling like the seven years the character ends up spending there. But I will persevere...

[Scene]
Junebug - charming/has moments, generally forgettable...
Jellyfish - award-winning film intersecting the lives of three Israeli women in Tel Aviv.

[Heard]
Joseph Arthur, if you asked me, I would be your Mary. After a FANTASTIC show at Club Soda last Thursday night, I was reminded of why I like this kooky man.

[C'a m'interesse - inbox]
Montreal Girl Geek Dinners

Mundo Montreal


[Headlines: enough said ]
Advertisers in Germany Pull Ads with Nazi Overtones

No comments:

Post a Comment